Pretty Pooch Animal Fox Poo Shampoo with Citrus Fragrance 2/5L
You may also like
Dogs love rolling around in smelly stuff. It’s a habit that goes back thousands of years to when wild dogs would roll in animal poo to mask their own scents! Undoing habits learned through thousands of years of evolution is difficult, but thanks to Pretty Pooch Animal Poo Shampoo, you don’t have to! It’s a powerful odour-neutralising shampoo with a natural formula that breaks down foul odours on your dog’s fur while leaving their coats soft and conditioned!
Fox, horse, cow, and rabbit poo all contain natural proteins that cling to your dog’s fur and give off foul odours for a long time even if your dog looks visibly clean. Normal shampoo might mask the odours for a little while, but they’ll be back before long! Pretty Pooch Animal Poo Shampoo contains natural ingredients that break down these proteins, getting rid of that foul odour at the source to leave your dog’s fur silky-soft and sweet-smelling!
How to Use Pretty Pooch Fox Poo Shampoo:
- Brush out loose and matted hair from your dog’s coat and wet with warm water.
- Shake the shampoo bottle well and apply the shampoo directly onto your dog’s coat. Apply as much as necessary to evenly cover your dog’s fur.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
- Dry your dog and brush well for a silky-smooth coat!
Top tip: Dogs have a ‘tell’ when they’re about to roll in animal poo. They’ll sniff at it intently, then drop their shoulders to go and roll around in it. Keep an eye out for this and call them back if you suspect anything!
Pretty Pooch Animal Poo Shampoo:
- Cleans and conditions fur and skin
- Breaks down foul odours at the source so they never return
- Suitable for cleaning any animal poo or urine, including foxes, horses, deer, cows, rabbits, and more
- Prevents skin irritation
- Gentle, pH neutral formula
- Safe for puppies of 6 weeks and up
- Suitable for all breeds
- Suitable for long and short haired dogs
Frequently asked questions
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.