Dogs love few things more than being outside and doing the things that dogs do best. This doesn’t have to be limited to their walks as there are lots of ways you can use your garden that offer fun, enrichment, physical challenge, and soothing calm. We have compiled 5 ideas... Read More
There are lots of advantages to having artificial grass over a regular lawn: it’s maintenance-free, it’s completely flat, it looks great all year round, it doesn’t discolour, and it drains well. For pet owners this is perfect because it doesn’t turn brown when pets do their business on it, they... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Does My Pup Need A Friend?
- How to Keep Your Pup Cool This Summer
- Cleaning Your Pups Ears: Why It’s So Important and Best Practices
- Going to the Beach? Make sure your Pooch is Protected
- Healthy Lifestyle for Your Dog: 10 Tips to Keep Your Dog Fit!
- Puppy Pedicure - How to Take Care of Your Pups Paws
- Recent Comments